As we close the books on 2022, we look back on the topics that resonated most with the online readers of Urban Land in the past year.
Here are the most popular articles of 2022:
- Solution File: Thin Micro-Townhouses Optimize Density
- UL10: The Art of Parking
- Waterfront Redevelopment: European Port Cities Brace for More Storms and Rising Seas
- Envisioning a “City in Nature”: How Kartini Omar and Singapore’s National Parks Board Are Creating Green Oases amid Density
- Condo Deconversions: Struggling Associations Look to Multifamily Investors
- What SEC’s Proposed Climate Disclosure Rule Could Mean for Real Estate Companies
- Use of “Digital Twin” Modeling Could Transform Real Estate Industry
- Sustainably Growing the Mass Timber Industry
- Using Biomimicry to Design Smart Buildings
- Hotel-to-Housing Conversions Proliferate
- The 40-Year Vision That Revitalized Downtown Chattanooga
- Six Developments Selected as Winners of ULI’s 2022 Global Awards for Excellence
- Wegmans Grocer Anchors $715 Million City Ridge Mixed-Use Redevelopment in Washington, D.C.
- How to Make Office-to-Residential Conversions Work
Thank you to all the ULI members who contributed their expertise to many of these articles, and to all of those who shared these articles with others. We are looking forward to another great year in 2023.