- 2020-05-22 10:00:42 At the 2020 ULI Singapore Conference, which was held virtually, panelists discussed how hotels have started to offer takeout and delivery to non-guests, in addition to working with the local government to house those under quarantine orders.
- 2020-05-19 11:00:40 Many countries in Asia have successfully mitigated the spread of COVID-19 through a range of strategies that include universal mask use, testing, sophisticated technology for contact tracing, and strict government quarantine and cleaning protocols, according to leading real estate professionals participating in a recent ULI webinar. The participants described impacts on their real estate businesses, and how the real estate industry has been enlisted in the fight against the coronavirus.
- 2020-05-18 11:36:42 Multifamily owners are navigating a sensitive balance when considering options to optimize and address increased energy and water loads while also working with their residents to navigate the new physical risk challenges posed by COVID-19.
- 2020-05-08 10:23:07 Parks and open space have provided a much-needed respite from the quarantine slowing the spread of COVID-19, according to experts participating in a ULI webinar.
- 2020-05-04 13:35:34 The role that health and wellness play in creating resilient buildings and communities has been significantly elevated by the COVID-19 crisis, with healthy design and development strategies becoming key determinants of market competitiveness and investment appeal, according to sustainable real estate experts participating in a webinar hosted by ULI.
- 2020-05-04 10:11:15 In a follow-up to Promoting Housing Affordability, a report released earlier this year, ULI Europe held a webinar to look further into the report’s recommendations and how the COVID-19 crisis will affect the delivery of affordable and intermediate housing.
- 2020-05-04 10:00:43 While operators cannot simply “turn off” an entire commercial property, there are ways to leverage efficiency to reduce the utility cost burden in times of variable usage.
- 2020-04-24 15:40:06 The ways in which people use and interact in commercial buildings—particularly office spaces—will likely be changed significantly due to the COVID-19 crisis, with building and workplace health being a top concern, according to two healthy-building experts featured on a ULI webinar.