Update: More events in the region: ULI Asia-Pacific Events
- 2021-06-17 11:17:30 Cities in southern and eastern Asia will likely bear the brunt of climate change, said Edward Mazria, founder and CEO of Architecture 2030, during a ULI Asia Pacific forum on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) in May. Mazria has been a leading advocate for the built environment to reduce its carbon emissions in combating global warming.
- 2021-06-14 11:25:00 The aging demographic profile of developed nations means the built environment may need to accommodate the needs of a growing cohort of people living beyond the expected life spans of the 20th century, according to panelists at the 2021 ULI Asia Pacific Summit.
- 2021-06-07 12:53:48 The Asia Pacific region’s key real estate markets are likely to witness a sustainable and resilient recovery in the next three years, bouncing back from recent weakness triggered by the spread of COVID-19, according to the inaugural ULI Real Estate Economic Forecast report for the region.
- 2021-06-07 10:15:22 During the 2021 ULI Asia Pacific Summit, the leaders of three of the world’s most dynamic cities were interviewed to learn about the past year and their plans for the future.
- 2021-05-26 15:51:53 Humanity has reached the limits of centralization and scale, and needs a return to light, space, and nature for fulfilment, says Japanese architect Kengo Kuma.