Update: More events in the region: ULI Asia-Pacific Events
- 2021-04-19 15:56:25 ULI OnPoint, which first launched in January, was adapted and tailored for the Asia Pacific region in March.
- 2021-04-08 14:29:22 Will the COVID-19 pandemic bring about the end of the viability of open-plan office space? Panelists speaking during a recent ULI Asia Pacific webinar concluded that flexibility, technology, variety, and health would be the key concepts bringing companies and key employees back to offices.
- 2021-03-18 16:28:22 Technology is paving the way for a segment of investors, many of whom are “digital natives,” to explore real estate as an additional part of their investment portfolio and participate financially in the real estate sector like never before, said panelists speaking at the 2021 ULI Singapore Annual Conference, held both virtually and in person in early March.
- 2021-03-15 15:27:19 Members of ULI’s Asia Pacific Tech Council discuss the potential long-term impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the real estate industry.
- 2021-01-31 20:20:31 A new industry-led initiative by Tishman Speyer China, mindful MATERIALS, and GIGA is pushing for accelerated action on improving the transparency of building materials data, starting with embodied carbon.
- 2021-01-19 13:50:10 A new publication from ULI and Singapore's Centre for Liveable Cities calls on cities worldwide to recognize their common challenges in building climate resilience. It sets out a strategy for mobilizing individuals—whether in business, government, or civic organizations, or as residents—to act as global citizens and take steps toward making their cities more climate resilient.
- 2021-01-11 11:48:27 ULI MEMBER–ONLY CONTENT: Real estate investors gathered for a panel at the ULI China Real Estate Investment Summit said they are optimistic about continued opportunities in China across a broadening group of sectors and product types, a position echoed by a second panel featuring Chinese developers. The summit was held in December with both virtual and in-person participants, as well as tours in Shanghai.
- 2021-01-05 12:07:36 ULI MEMBER–ONLY CONTENT: With recovery from the global pandemic well underway, China has areas of stability and opportunity it can capitalize on as it enters the new year, panelists said at the ULI China Real Estate Investment Summit in December. China is expected to be the only G20 economy to have seen economic growth in 2020.
- 2020-12-17 15:33:00 Though working from home has moved higher on the occupier agenda as the Asia Pacific region copes with the ongoing global pandemic, office space is adapting to the changing environment.
With International Travel Restricted, Campaigns to Boost Domestic Tourism Have Helped Hospitality Stay Afloat in Asia2020-11-24 16:06:21 ULI MEMBER-ONLY CONTENT: After the lockdown phase of late winter and early spring of 2020, global recovery in the hospitality sector has been showing signs of plateauing in recent months. But some segments of the market are faring better than others across Australia, China, and Japan, said a hospitality expert speaking at the ULI Asia Pacific Leadership Convivium, a ULI full member event held virtually in November.