Update: More events in the region: ULI Asia-Pacific Events
- 2022-11-18 13:46:28 A confluence of economic and geopolitical trends is changing global supply chains and driving increased demand for industrial and logistics real estate in Southeast Asia, according to industry leaders at ULI Asia Pacific’s REImagine conference.
- 2022-09-26 17:22:22 Vincent Lo, a longtime supporter of ULI in Hong Kong and China, has been named a Life Trustee, the 20th person so honored and the second in the Asia Pacific region.
- 2022-09-23 11:41:47 The 2022 ULI Asia Pacific Home Attainability Index analyzes home attainability, both for ownership and rent, in 28 cities in five countries in the Asia Pacific region including Australia, China, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea. These countries have a combined population of approximately 1.8 billion or 21 percent of the world’s population.
Envisioning a “City in Nature”: How Kartini Omar and Singapore’s National Parks Board Are Creating Green Oases amid Density2022-09-23 10:45:10 Kartini Omar is group director of parks development and Jurong Lake Gardens at the National Parks Board of Singapore. This interview was conducted in June as part of a series designed to celebrate park visionaries and share inspiring and practical insights into their perspectives, challenges, and advice.
- 2022-09-16 15:37:27 The ULI Asia Pacific Summit, held in Hong Kong and livestreamed in late August, devoted considerable time to questions of climate resilience, but one panel in particular focused on building cooperative community resilience in Asia.
- 2022-09-14 15:36:19 According to the 2022 Global Cryptocurrency Adoption Index, four of the top five countries for cryptocurrency adoption are emerging markets, with the United States listed in fifth place.
- 2022-09-12 11:44:39 The importance of education, China’s economic resilience and the urgent need for Hong Kong to open its borders once more were covered by Weijian Shan, executive chairman of PAG and one of Asia’s leading business figures, at the ULI Asia Pacific Summit in Hong Kong.
- 2022-09-12 11:38:13 Two of Asia’s leading entrepreneurs gave real estate investors a glimpse into the worlds of Web 3.0 and deep tech at the ULI Asia Pacific Summit.
- 2022-09-12 10:12:37 The ULI Asia Pacific Summit, held in Hong Kong in August, asked a panel of experts what was next for China’s property market. The residential development market in particular has been challenged, with restrictions on lending, defaults among developers, and falling sales.
- 2022-09-06 10:34:09 While the Asia Pacific region has been somewhat insulated from the inflationary damage inflicted on economies in Europe and North America, the immediate outlook is gloomy, said leading global investors at the 2022 ULI Asia Pacific Summit; real estate owners need to protect their assets in the short term and focus on longer-term trends.