Update: More events in the region: ULI Asia-Pacific Events
- 2021-08-20 08:50:00 For those fortunate enough to be able to work remotely, “workations” have emerged as a blend of remote work and leisure outside the confines of a home office. A workation in Japan is a remote work arrangement with elements of a retreat, a dose of nature, and perhaps a taste of small-town life mixed in.
- 2021-07-28 13:30:12 In Jakarta, a city of more than 10 million people, housing affordability has become a major issue—one that likely cannot be solved by the public sector alone, said speakers at a ULI Asia Pacific webinar.
- 2021-07-22 16:44:17 Redeveloping an underused tropical airport with biophilic and sustainable design features.
- 2021-07-08 17:09:43 Khoo Teng Chye, who is on the faculty of Engineering and the School of Design and Environment at the National University of Singapore, has been appointed chair of ULI Asia Pacific. Khoo, a fellow and former executive director at the Centre for Liveable Cities, began his three-year term in July, succeeding Nicholas Brooke, chairman of Professional Property Services Limited in Hong Kong.
- 2021-06-17 11:17:30 Cities in southern and eastern Asia will likely bear the brunt of climate change, said Edward Mazria, founder and CEO of Architecture 2030, during a ULI Asia Pacific forum on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) in May. Mazria has been a leading advocate for the built environment to reduce its carbon emissions in combating global warming.