Advertise in Urban Land Magazine’s 2019 Issues and Reach a Global Audience!
Urban Land provides insight into leading issues and trends in real estate development, finance, design, and planning. Print issues are read by ULI’s 42,000 members—developers, building owners, lenders and capital providers, architects, planners, brokers, and attorneys in the land use industry. Business sectors covered include mixed use, retail, residential, office, infrastructure, hotel/resort, capital markets, economic development, and sustainability. Your integrated marketing campaign’s message will reach your target audience through print in Urban Land magazine, and through Urban Land online at the website and in the weekly e-newsletter, “This Week In Urban Land Magazine,” distributed every Monday to 63,000 opt-in subscribers.
2019 Issue Highlights:
• Winter 2019—Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2019 industry forecast, new education special advertising supplement, U.S. Southeast regional spotlight
• Spring 2019—annual Spring Meeting issue; host city special report on Nashville, Tennessee; U.S. West regional spotlight
• Summer 2019—hospitality, resorts, retail, mixed use, and hotels; U.S. coastal cities regional spotlight
• Fall 2019—annual Fall Meeting issue; host city special report on Washington, D.C.; Mid-Atlantic regional spotlight
• Print and digital packages uniquely designed to your marketing goals and budgets
• Complimentary meeting registrations, included with print ad purchases
Urban Land Magazine, the flagship print publication of Urban Land Institute, reaches more development professionals worldwide than any other publication. Advertisers can reach these top-tier professionals online, through Urban Land Online, and through the print magazine. For more information on advertising opportunities, please contact Sr. Manager Global Advertising, Mary Sumner at Mary.Sumner@uli.org.
Urban Land’s Digital Advertising Opportunities — urbanland.uli.org
|Digital Dimensions and Rates (Net)||1 month||6-month package||12-month package|
|Premium Ads: |
(home page placements, top leaderboard)
(large squares, bottom leaderboard)
|Other Digital Options|
|Weekly Email Blast||$1,000-$2,000 per week/e-newsletter. Reaches 62,500+ ULI members and subsribers via email directly. Only three firms per week are permitted to reserve a spot in ULI’s e-newsletter.|
|Marketplace||The ULI Marketplace offers you the opportunity to place your links for requests for information, requests for qualifications, and requests for proposals. The rate for a 3-month listing is $1,200.00.|
|2018 Urban Land Advertising Media Planner|
|2018 Urban Land Artwork Submission Guidelines|
|Urban Land Editorial Calendar|
Advertise in Urban Land - Reserve your ad space today!