Editorial Calendar 2018
Four quarterly issues:
- WINTER—Arriving Jan. 3-10 (ULI Europe in Berlin is Jan 30-31.)
- SPRING—Arriving April 18-25 (ULI Spring in Detroit is May 1-3; ULI Asia Pacific in Hong Kong June 5-7.)
- SUMMER—Arriving July 11-18.
- FALL—Arriving Sept. 26-Oct. 3
Cover Story: Finance & Investment. Will include an integrated look at the U.S., Asia Pacific, and Europe editions of Emerging Trends in Real Estate, the highly regarded annual report produced by ULI and PwC.
- ULI Global Awards for Excellence Winners (22-24 pages of photos and descriptions of the 2017 winners.)
- ULI Fall Meeting Highlights: Lessons & images from Los Angeles
- Special Section: U.S. Mid-Atlantic
We also are publishing a new Europe Issue of Urban Land, delivered along with the global issue to all ULI members in Europe. There will be special distribution at the ULI Europe Summit in Berlin Jan. 3-10, and the availability of Europe-only advertising purchases.
TO PRINT: Dec. 13 (Earlier for Europe issue)
Ad Sales: Nov. 14
Layout from ER: Nov. 17
Ad Art: Dec. 1
Editorial copy deadline: Sept. 25 (Contact editor well prior)
Cover package: Housing. There is unmet demand for millions of new homes—across all price ranges—in the U.S., the U.K., and elsewhere. What will these new homes and communities look like, and how will they perform?
- Host City Focus: Detroit, site of the ULI Spring Meeting in May
- ULI Europe Meeting highlights from Berlin
- Special Section: Midwest U.S.
We also will publish a special Asia-Pacific issue of Urban Land, with Asia-only content and advertising. It will be distributed along with the global issue to all ULI members in Asia Pacific, plus special distribution at the ULI Asia Pacific Meeting in Hong Kong, June 5-7
TO PRINT: March 28 (Earlier for Asia Pacific)
Ad Sales: Feb. 27
Ad Art: March 9
Editorial copy deadline: Jan. 8 (Contact editor well prior)
Cover package: Design. Latest trends in interior, exterior, and landscape design.
- Highlights from the ULI Asia Pacific Summit
- Reporting from ULI’s Florida Meeting
- Special Section: Florida & the U.S. Southeast
TO PRINT: June 20
Editorial copy: April 2
Ad Sales: May 25 (Friday before Memorial Day)
Layout from ER: June 1
Ad Art: June 8
Editorial Copy deadline: April 2 (Contact editor well prior)
Cover package: Big Data—What matters for your customers, your company, and your community.
Fall Meeting Host City Focus: Boston
Regional Spotlight: Northeast U.S.
With extra distribution at ULI’s largest annual event, the 2018 Fall Meeting in Boston Oct. 8-11.
TO PRINT: SEPTEMBER 5
Ad Sales: July 27
Ad Art: August 7
(Labor Day is Monday, Sept. 3)
Editorial copy: June 22
WINTER 2019 (And Europe special issue)
Publication date: January 2019
Cover Package: TBD
Ad Sales: November 9, 2018
Ad Art: November 14, 2018
Editor in Chief, Elizabeth Razzi
Online Editor, Brett Widness
Sr. Manager Global Advertising, Mary Sumner