Update: More events in the region: ULI Asia-Pacific Events
- 2020-09-21 11:16:56 ULI MEMBER–ONLY CONTENT: Every major global economy except Mainland China will see a decline in growth this year due to the coronavirus pandemic, said Janet Henry, chief global economist at HSBC, as part of the ULI's REImagine event.
- 2020-09-21 10:41:20 As urban spaces grapple with a global pandemic, designers should embrace the notion that safe places need not be clinical spaces, said urban strategist Barrie Barton during a keynote speech in early September at the ULI Asia Pacific REImagine conference, highlighting a hospital and an office tower in the region with nontraditional design touches.
- 2020-09-14 11:46:07 ULI MEMBER–ONLY CONTENT: Hong Kong real estate developer Adrian Cheng is investing heavily in China’s emerging Greater Bay Area, touted as the up-and-coming Silicon Valley and Wall Street of the East. During ULI Asia Pacific’s virtual REimagine conference, Cheng said that his company now controls a land bank of about 290 hectares (nearly 717 acres) in the region.
- 2020-09-08 10:10:09 ULI MEMBER–ONLY CONTENT: The global COVID-19 pandemic promises to accelerate the adoption of property technology (proptech), which sits at the intersection of the roughly $230 trillion global property sector and the nearly $3.4 trillion global technology sector, speakers said in early September during the virtual ULI Asia Pacific REimagine conference.
- 2020-09-03 11:43:37 Thirteen outstanding real estate development projects have been selected as winners of the 2020 ULI Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence. The winners, each of which demonstrates a comprehensive level of quality and a forward-looking approach to development and design, include four projects in China, two in Hong Kong SAR, two in Australia, two in Singapore, and one each in India, Japan, and New Zealand.